Monday, November 30, 2009

Friend Makin' Monday



1. Favorite website
The ones that are always up are gmail, blogger and facebook. I don't know that I would call these favorite websites... but they are definitely the most used. OH! I just remembered one of my favorite websites to visit. I forget about it and then randomly remember it from time to time. www.askaninja.com. Go there! It will make you laugh!

2. Favorite color
Pink. Used to hate it. Refused to have anything to do with it. Now it's my favorite. I've changed.

3. Facebook?
I have a love/hate relationship with facebook so I am not going to post my link. If you find me you find me. But I'm kind of over it all. It's way too overconnected for me with all the updates and constantly knowing what every one is doing or eating or whatever.

4. Favorite Christmas song?
I'm not real big on Christmas music... that might have something to do with the fact that I was hearing it on the radio back sometime around Halloween this year. Ugh. But I Saw Mommy Kissing Santa Clause always makes me smile because it reminds me of an inside joke that Mike and I have.

5. Christmas tree: Real or fake?
Fake! This is our first year to get a tree. We've had six Christmases together and never decorated. Mike always wanted a real one but I didn't. That wasn't the reason we didn't have one but I told him I would compromise... we can do a tree if he will agree to fake. :)

6. Hottest celebrity?
Johnny Depp.

7. Favorite restaurant?
Shakespear's... it's built like a castle and it's just kind of cool. Plus it is kind of expensive so it's a treat when we do go.

8. Favorite magazine?
Don't have a favorite. I do subscribe to a photography one though... it might help if I actually read them when they came!

9. Favorite thing to drink around the holidays?
All I ever really drink is water and that doesn't change much with the holidays. My mom makes this really good slush alcholic drink. It's probably the only drink with alcohol that I like. I enjoy having a bit when my mom makes some at Christmas.

10. Favorite Christmas movie.
A Christmas Story. Who doesn't just love that leg lamp! Or the kid waddling down the sidewalk in that huge snow suit! Or when the kid beats up the bully. It's just a fun movie.


Head on over to {aefilkins} and join in on Friend Makin' Monday!

media buttons for post

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...