Saturday, November 28, 2009

Fun Times

I bought a Kodak EasyShare digital camera the other day and I have been messing around with it. I like it a lot more than I thought I would and I have been running through batteries... thankfully I have a couple sets of rechargeable ones. The camera is nice and small and it's convenient. It has a ton of preset options as well and I've been checking them out.

Self portrait mode... I have no idea what it does to help self portraits look better but it made my take some self portraits. Too bad that mode doesn't make it impossible to cut heads off. Oh well. I think it's kind of fun like this. :)




Liza has been exercising and "getting big and strong".







Jason is constantly playing with his cars... driving them around the house and on the furniture.



I am going to have to say that the camera is very satisfactory for being only $70. I like it and I will use it a lot... but I will still prefer my Rebel. I've been learning how to do more with it and the possibilities are limitless. I can do so much more with my rebel than my Kodak... but I can't just stuff my Rebel in my purse.

media buttons for post

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...