Thursday, November 19, 2009

Princess Liza

Yesterday at Liza's school was dress like a Prince/Princess day. I think I had the cutest little princess in the room. (I'm sure every mom thought that of their daughter though.)

I didn't really have anything Princess-y for Liza to wear so I went to the dollar store and got her a tiara and did her hair up a little and stuck it in with bobby pins. Then I put on her shirt that said Mommy's little Princess and we were good to go!

She looks soooo grown up in this picture! And she is now ALWAYS standing with her hands on her hips. It's super cute.













After she got home from school Liza discovered the jewelry that came in the pack with the tiara and she just HAD to have it on! She was awesome. She kept running to the mirror to look at herself.








She's B.E.A.U.T.I.F.U.L!

Liza wore her little tiara all day long. And she kept saying "I a prince-a!"


media buttons for post

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...