Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Rockstars!

We had these sunglasses and mini recorders left over from something and I was saving them for a night when we needed something to do with the kids. I'm glad I hung on to them because the kids LOVED them and it was a fun night of them entertaining Mike and I.







I love the times when the kids play TOGETHER... which they do often... but sometimes it's just cuter than others. Jason looks up to Liza so much and he just copies her. They were laughing and giggling and I just couldn't help but smile a ton!










At one point Jason decided to stop and take a rest beside Michael. How cute are they!?!?!




And of course it wouldn't be a complete night of playing with silly sun glasses if I didn't get a picture of Mike and I. We like to ridiculous... it's just that most times the ridiculousness doesn't get recorded.




Hooray for another night of cheap fun and entertainment!

media buttons for post

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...