Sunday, November 22, 2009

Stealing Sunday

1. Name someone with the same birthday as you.
Will Smith. Yeah. That's all I know.


2. Where was your first kiss?
hahaa! Well some things I try to block from memory. This would be one of them haha.

3. Have you ever hit someone of the opposite sex? If yes, why?
Yep. I used to fight with the boys in the neighborhood all the time. And one time in eighth grade this boy said that girls couldn't hit so I had to prove him wrong. Yeah. I'm cool like that.

4. Have you ever sung in front of a large number of people? When?
I sing TERRIBLE! In college I had to take a class about teaching with music and I had to sing a song in front of the class. Most embarrassing moment EVER! The only other time I have sang in front of a group was when I worked at camps... but that was more like yelling than singing.


5. What's the first thing you notice about your preferred sex?
That they don't measure up to Michael. :)

6. What really turns you off?
Feet. I hate feet! Nasty toenails. Ugh. This guy took me out on a date one time and it looked like he hadn't cut his toenails in months. I was so grossed out. That was the end of that.

7. What is your biggest mistake?
Eh. Another memory block here.

8. Have you ever hurt yourself on purpose?
I don't think so. I try to avoid pain as much as possible. I'm a sissy like that.


9. Say something totally random about yourself.
I was struck by lightning... indirectly... but still!


10. Has anyone ever said you looked like a celebrity?
Back when Brittany Spears was first out and I was working at a summer camp all the girls said I looked like her.


11. Do you still watch kiddie movies or TV shows?
Well considering my kids are 3 and almost 2 that's about all I watch.

12. Are you comfortable with your height?
Well I might as well be since there isn't anything I can do about it. I'm fine at 5'4" but two more inches would be nice since Mike is so tall.


13. What is the most romantic thing someone of the preferred sex has done for you?
One night after putting the kids to bed Mike built me a fort in the living room and we played cards and had snacks. It was a lovely date!

14. When do you know it's love?
I have no idea how to answer this one because I kind of woke up one day and realized I loved Mike. Nothing else has ever compared to this love and I don't know how it happened or why or when... it just happened and I just knew.

15. What's something that really annoys you?
Your mom. I know. I'm lame for still using that joke but sometimes I just can't help it. Umm... something that annoys me?? How about when people won't deal with a situation that needs dealt with and instead they just stuff it and pretend nothing is wrong until it is too late. Yep. That pretty much annoys me.


Well that was a fun one. More exciting than last weeks. Or maybe it is that I am in a better mood than last week. I don't remember. Anyways... if you want to join in on the fun head on over to Stealing Sunday and link up!

media buttons for post

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...