Sunday, November 29, 2009

Sunday Stealing


Stealing Sunday... Where we steal all types of memes from every corner of the blogosphere. Our promise to you is that we will work hard to find the most interesting and intelligent memes.

1. When is your birthday?
September 25

2. Where were you born?
St. Marys, PA

3. Where do you live now?
Somewhere in PA

4. What is your heritage?
German

5. Tell us about a weakness.
I talk too much.

6. What's a goal that you'd like to achieve?
To become a good photographer and understand more of the technical side of it all.

7. What is the most overused internet phrase?
Probably LOL or some form of that.

8. What was your first thought this morning?
Not yet! (We are visiting my parents and the kids never sleep as well here. It was just before 7 this morning when Liza woke up. Ugh.)

9. When do you usually go to bed?
Somewhere around 10:00. I need my sleep.

10. Do you smoke? If not, did you ever?
Nope and nope. Never tried it.

11. Do you like your current relationship status?
Absolutely! Marriage is fun.

12. Do you (or did you) get along with your parents?
I do get along withthem.

13. How often do you drink alcohol?
Never. Well I try sips of people's drinks here and there but I just don't like anything.

14. Have you ever tried drugs (that weren't prescribed)?
Nope.

15. Have you ever gone skinny dipping? If yes, do tell.
I have. I was alone and bored and it was a beautiful night... and so I went skinny dipping.

16. If given the choice, how would you like to die?
I would like to be really old and just die peacefully and easily in my sleep.

17. What did you want to be when you grew up?
I thought I wanted to be a teacher... even got the degree. I can't stand teaching in a classroom. I didn't even finish my student teaching. But I DO love working with kids.

18. Have you ever been dumped?
I don't know. I think I was usually the one doing the dumping.

19. What's on your pizza?
Mmmm... give me lots of cheese and mushrooms!!

20. Have you ever shoplifted?
Nope.


Click HERE to join in the fun.

media buttons for post

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...