Saturday, November 21, 2009

Tanya and Travis

My friends recently bought a new house and when Tanya told me her mom wanted a picture of her and Travis in front of their house for the Christmas cards I saw a photo opportunity for myself... because it would be kind of difficult for them to get a picture of themselves in front of their house! I know it's possible... but it's just so much easier to let someone else do it. :)

It was also a nice way for me to give back to Tanya since she has watched my kids for me a few times and she doesn't have any children of her own yet for me to babysit.

Tanya and Travis have been married for just over a year now. They are a super cute couple and they were so fun to photograph... and I also have to add that they were sooo easy to work with after doing the family shoot the day before. (Don't take that wrong Kim! I had a great time with your family! It's just a lot easier to take pics of two adults haha. I'm sure you understand!)

I did get the picture of them in front of their house. It was tricky trying to figure out where to place them so they wouldn't look like ants. But I got some that work. After that we took some pictures around the house. Next time I will take my external flash so we can do some inside.

This is just inside their front door and they wanted a pic by it. The bottom line says "bless this house with love and laughter." I love it!



The house number.



They wanted a picture by their red front door.












I love that I was able to get such a variety of pictures just by using their house and yard. Maybe they will let me practice again in a year. :)

media buttons for post

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...