Sunday, November 29, 2009

Thanksgiving

We had Thanksgiving dinner with Mike's family this year. We enjoy our visits with them and it's always fun to watch the kids. They love the grandparents!

Dinner was a typical Thanksgiving dinner... turkey, stuffing, potatoes and then some other random stuff. I love Thanksgiving dinner. Mike and I actually make a few times throughout the year... all of it. We love it!

I bought Liza some black boots to wear with her tights. It was love at first site! She's so stinkin' cute and she just loves her boots. She found a princess crown and she loves being a princess too.







The kids always have a great time with Papa. They were rolling the ball back and forth and just having a blast. (I wish I could enjoy rolling the ball back and forth like they do. I get bored so fast!)






We always enjoy the holidays and getting together with family.

media buttons for post

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...