Friday, December 25, 2009

Christmas Presents

We let the kids open their Christmas presents on the morning of Christmas Eve since we were leaving and there wasn't room in the car to pack all their presents. We told the kids it was Christmas. They don't know the difference. They don't even know that there is a Christmas Eve yet.

Liza saw her pile and she would pick up a present and say "What is this!?" To which I had to reply "Open it and see." Duh. A couple of times she told me she got a box. And to be honest... I think she would have been fine if she had just got some boxes.

Liza got playdoh...



...a "compeeter"...



...books, a LarryBoy DVD, coloring book...



...a warm fuzzy sweater and some noisy musical instruments. (What was I thinking!??)


The first thing that Jason opened was one of his new trucks. He was no longer interested in the other presents. I had to beg him to open them.





We did eventually get him to open the rest of the gifts. He got a "bup ba" (that's a football)...



...and a few other things. His big gift was a basketball hoop but I think I have to take it back and get a different one. I thought I got one that was adjustable... but I didn't. Need to get back out there and look for the one I thought I was getting.

Mostly Jason just wanted what Liza got. There were some tense moments of "mine" but other than that it was a good morning.






Another successful Christmas.

media buttons for post

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...