Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Get out of bed sleepyhead!

Jason took a really long nap today and after three hours and fifteen minutes I decided to wake him up so that he would sleep tonight. I went in to get him and found that he was just too cute to wake him up before taking a few pictures.



Taking pictures woke him up.



Sleepy face. :)



Funny face.



Liza then came in his room and started asking him questions...
"Do you remember me Jason? I'm Liza. I your sister. You remember me??"



To which Jason answered "no" and Liza said "Yes you dooo!"

I asked Jason if he was ready to get out of bed and he replied "NNNOO!" He gets a mean and nasty look on his face when he really means it.



He played in his bed a while longer and he fussed a bit about who knows what.



Look at his mouth... he looks like a piranha.



But then he was his happy little self standing up and rocking the crib.



I love him!

media buttons for post

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...