Thursday, December 24, 2009

Randomosity?

A got a postcard in the mail the other day from the OB/GYN. It said...

"It is time for your annual appointment. Please call our office at xxx-xxx-xxxx. We look forward to seeing you!"

Yes it truly did have an exclamation point. I'm glad at least someone is excited about it because I certainly am not.

*********************************************

My family is coming in for Christmas. Actually some of them are already there! At my parents! We are heading to my parents this evening. I'm pretty sad that my sister Lisa will be the only one who isn't able to make it. :( But... the others that will be there... some of them I haven't seen for about a year and half! I'm so excited I might pee my pants!

*********************************************

You may remember that a while back I took some photos for a very lovely girl who wanted to participate in the Miss Butler County Pageant. When I asked her why she wanted to do the pageant she said "I think it will be fun. What girl doesn't want to be in a pageant?!" (Or something really close to that. And honestly I have never dreamed of being in a pageant haha... but it seemed to fit her well.) She didn't want to spend a lot of money on it and she heard about me through my sister-in-law and that is how she came to me for pictures. Weelllllll... SHE WON!

Miss Butler County!


*********************************************

Merry Christmas to all of you in the blogger world!

media buttons for post

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...