Friday, January 29, 2010

5 Question Friday

I've been cleaning all morning and need a little break because there is a TON more cleaning to do. A few of my blogger friends always participate in Mama M's Five Question Friday and I liked the questions this week so I decided to go for it.

1. Would you ever vacation alone?
Yes. In fact I have.  About a year ago I just REALLY  needed a break from life. I told my husband that I would love to have a few days alone on a beach somewhere and he said "Can you do it for $500?" Within an hour I had a flight booked to Daytona Beach, FL and hotel room on the beach reserved. I went for five days and it was absolutely wonder and I would do it again in a heartbeat!

2. Do you go the speed limit?
I try. I mean to. I might get a few over but ya know... someday my little kids are going to be all grown up and learning how to drive and I am their example. Must be responsible now.

3. Why did you start blogging/following blogs?
Oh wow. I've been blogging for about five years now. I think I started because I was married and not working and didn't have a car during the days so I was home alone A LOT. It became an outlet for me, a place to write my thoughts and a way to connect with others. I'm addicted. I've been addicted to blogging for a long time now. I don't think I will ever be able to stop.

4. Where do you shop for yourself?
I love finding clothes at New York and Company. Only when they are on sale though. And in just a month or two a Kohl's is opening in town and I am positive that it will become my new favorite place.

5. What was the song that you danced your first dance with your spouse to at your wedding...or...what song would you like your first dance to be to?
Well... I don't remember. And no it's not because I was drunk. We didn't have alcohol at our wedding. We also didn't have a dj. We just made a few cd's from the music we had and hooked up to the sound system in the basement and let them play. We didn't do a lot of the traditional wedding stuff but our friends were insisting that we have a first dance. They picked out a song and played it. Not a clue what it was. But we do love to slow dance together! 

Well that was a fun little break and I REALLY do not want to get back to cleaning. BUT we have a friend coming over for dinner so I guess I better get to it.



MckLinky Blog Hop

      

media buttons for post

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...