Monday, January 25, 2010

7 years!

Today is our anniversary.


Seven years ago a pastor married us in a church and he said, "Usually after I do a wedding I go home and do my happy dance. I will do a happy dance for you if I see you together in a year and you are still happy."

He was moved to a different church in another town shortly after our wedding and so we haven't been able to hold him to that happy dance. But if I should ever run in to him again I will remind him of what he said. It was rude.

I say it all the time... people thought we didn't know what we were doing. And I guess I can understand that since we did get married only 11 weeks after we started dating. (We were friends for a quite a while before that.) But guess what! We DID know what we were doing. We were certain. And we still are.

And we are happy!



media buttons for post

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...