Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Some things just shouldn't be done.

LOL

haha

hehe


Ok. I'm just going to admit it now... I HATE IT WHEN PEOPLE TYPE HEHE.

Whew. I feel better now that I made that confession. It makes me cringe... especially when a guy does it. Guys just don't hehe. Do they? Maybe I am wrong.

Maybe it makes me cringe (especially when guys type hehe) because I just picture a shy girl getting the giggles, scrunching her shoulders up, hand over her mouth doing a little giggly hehehehe. Not something you want to picture a guy doing.

Or maybe I just read it wrong... maybe it's really more like "heh-heh" instead of "HE-HE". If that's the case then heh-heh sounds a bit more guy-ish.

I don't know. It's not really a big deal. I just thought I would let you know. HAHA.

media buttons for post

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...