Saturday, February 13, 2010

Favorite Pictures

Today's theme for the Valentine's Extravaganza going on over at My Little Life is favorite pictures. I went through the pictures I have on my computer and this is what I came up with...

Our first picture as Mr. and Mrs... 

I love this picture for it's simplicity. Just me and Mike in love...


We were in Texas for my brother's wedding. I was six months pregnant with Liza. I know Mike is squinting in the sun and I'm trying to keep my eyes open but I still love this picture...

This series of pictures was taken six months after Liza was born at my other brother's wedding...
I love him!

He loves me!

He makes me happy!


These next pictures come way later in time... some time after Jason was born and half grown.

I discovered how much fun smooshie face pictures are!


We like to be dorks...

And this one always, ALWAYS cracks me up. I was taking a self portrait of us and Mike went in for a kiss and I decided to be a huge dork. It turned out awesome!

And that's it. Some of my favorites. The pictures I always go back to. If you've been reading my blog for a while I'm sure you are thinking "I've seen these pictures" but I don't care. :) It's my blog and they are my favorites and I can post them as many times as I want! :)
Photobucket

media buttons for post

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...