Friday, February 12, 2010

Five Questions

Sorry my blog has been lacking the past few days. I've been in a pretty bum mood and can't talk openly on here about things that are on my heart because it would hurt people that I deeply care about. Just know that I am ok. Just sad in the heart. Well that and I am extremely tired because I haven't slept well for a week... hard to think when you are so tired. I'll be back to being myself soon though.

Anyways...

It's another day of the Valentine's Day Extravaganza. Today it's Five Questions. :)

Photobucket

1. What is the one thing that your love does that you can not live without?
Love me. All of me. My flaws and all. I think he is the only one who has ever truly taken the time to get to know me and he didn't run when he found out that I'm a little crazy. :) That's what I couldn't live without... his unconditional acceptance of me.

2. When did you know your love was "the one"?
Well... it was the summer after we had become really good friends. He was invited to a wedding and asked me to go with him so I did. I spent the weekend hanging out with him and when I went back to camp my friend said "so how was it?" and I just simply responded "I'm going to marry that boy someday." I had never really thought about it before. It just came out. That was when I was absolutely certain... months before we even started dating.

3. Does your love have a special ring tone on your cell?
What's a cell? ha. No really... we do have a cell but no one ever calls it because he just uses it to take to work so I can get a hold of him if I need to and I take it on trips so I can call home and say goodnight to my babies. So yeah... I guess he does have a special ring tone... it's all his since he's the only one that calls.

4. What are you attracted to most in your special someone?
His heart. It's beautiful.

5. Did you know when/where he was going to pop the question?
Nope. I knew it was coming. I just didn't know when. I actually had no idea he had already got the ring and kept telling him to just go buy it and ask me already. I was still surprised when he did ask!

media buttons for post

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...