Monday, February 15, 2010

Kind of down.

I'm a bit down on life right now. Emotionally I feel like I fell in a ditch and can't get out. It sucks.

My heart is heavy for so many people. I wish I could snap my fingers and make life better for them but I can't. The only thing I can do is pray and be a good friend.

I didn't sleep well for a week for some reason and now I can't seem to catch up. I'm so tired. My brain doesn't seem to want to function properly and I just want to lay in bed all day every day and do nothing.

I would say I'm a bit depressed. I don't know how I got here and I'm not quite sure how to get out.

Part of my problem is that I have been eating horribly. I've been eating sugar again and that always has a negative affect on me. I need to quit but I can't. It's an addiction. I can't do moderation. Sugar and moderation can't exist together for me... kind of like alcohol and moderation can't exist for an alcoholic. I need help.

Sorry for the bum post but that's life. And that's what this blog is about... being honest in the ups AND downs.

I think a nice vacation to a warm beach somewhere would do wonders for me right now. Boo to budgeting! I'll be staying at home with our three feet of snow and more to come.

I think I'll go back to bed now.

media buttons for post

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...