Thursday, March 25, 2010

Date.

The other day Mike and I got to go on a date (thanks to my sister-in-law for watching the kids!!) We headed to McConnell's Mill since it was a gorgeous day and Mike was a good sport and became my model for the day. I can't help it... sometimes I just have to practice with my camera and I've been learning so much that I couldn't leave it at home this time! But I got some great pics of Mike and then I coached him a little bit in using manual and he got some of me.

Those pics are coming later. I'm still working on editing. I have sooo many pics to catch up on.

But for now I will leave you with these... a nice guy that walked by asked if we would like him to take one of us together. ABSOLUTELY! If you see people taking pics you should always offer to get one with all of them in. It's a nice thing to do. :)

So thanks to the stranger for these photos... that I had to crop and edit and all that... but still! Even if they were horrible I would still think it was super nice of him and it is super nice to have a pic of Mike and I together.




media buttons for post

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...