Friday, March 26, 2010

Blog award

I was recently given the beautiful blogger award by Alex from Journey to Beauty. I'm pretty sure she is a newer follower and because I have been sooo insanely busy lately I haven't had a lot of time to browse through her blog. But the description says... Journey to Beauty: what God says about what we see in the mirror. Sounds good doesn't it!! Hopefully I will find the time this weekend to go read a few of her posts.



I'm pretty sure I was also given awards by Linds from a Dollop of my Life and Sarah from Life is Change, Growth is Optional FOREVER ago. Both these lovely ladies write about their lives, their children, what God is teaching them in every day life. Linds has also just started her own blog design site. Check them out!

The rules that go with this award...
Thank and link to the person that gave you the award.
Pass this award on to 15 fantastic bloggers you’ve recently discovered.
Contact the Bloggers and let them know they’ve won. State 7 things about yourself for all to see.

7 things about me. Hmmmm....
1. I'm 30 and I don't mind.
2. Last night I went out with the girls and came home with a case of the giggles. I could not fall asleep. Everything was funny. It was fun. My abs got a workout.
3. I've worked at five different summer camps and miss being able to do that.
4. I have a huge to-do list that is calling me but I really just don't care.
5. Herr's plain potato chips are my favorite.
6. Fresh flowers in a vase on my table make me happy... even if I have to buy them for myself. :)
7. I am happy and content with my life.

I know... exciting right?! You all just got seven juicy bits of gossip about me. (Hear the sarcasm??)

I don't have 15 bloggers to pass this on to so I will just go ahead a name a few that come to mind that I enjoy reading daily...

My Perspective
Rainiality
Little Mrs. Married
Let Them Eat Lettuce
Third Time's a Charm
Jenna's Jargon
Age of Independence
5...6...7... Kate

And that's that. :)

(Ps... I don't care if you don't pass it on. I just like to let others know about some of my favorite bloggers from time to time.)

media buttons for post

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...