Thursday, March 18, 2010

If...

...in about fifteen years you find me dead in a ditch along a deserted dirt road it just might have something to do with the fact that Jason decided to check out some of Mom's old blog posts and discovered this one.

You see... Jason loooooves his big sister. He is by far her biggest fan. I sometimes think he wants to BE Liza. He does everything she does. Like a little shaddow always following her around.

And that is why you will often see things like this...


Yep. That's Jason. My handome little two year old BOY.


Enjoying a stroll around the house in Liza's Carebear nightgown and black boots.



He picked out this outfit himself. He INSISTED on wearing it. I say choose your battles and this didn't need to be a battle. So Liza's Carebear nightgown it was.


Oh look! A shoe change! That's another thing. He looooves Liza's shoes. It might have something to do with the fact that he only has one pair of shoes and Liza has a gazillion. And maybe it's because Liza's shoes are easier to put on. When we are home you will almost always find him wearing Liza's pretty shoes.



It's ok though. I like that he loves his big sister so much.


But still... remember this post if I'm ever found to be suspiciously dead. And for my sake... maybe it would be best if you never mentioned to Jason that I used to post things like this about him!!

media buttons for post

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...