Friday, March 26, 2010

Jason.

After the post about Jason the other day with embarrassing photos I figured I better show you some really cute pictures of him. The other day he woke up a little early from his nap and Liza was still sleeping so I took him outback for a little bit of play and pictures. He's pretty much adorable!

 

Have I ever mentioned that I am in love with Jason's face? Especially the lower half. I love his mouth and cheeks and how expressive they are.


Can I please have those LASHES!!!?

I asked him for a smile and got this...



No idea where he learned that that is a smile. We are going to have to work on that... maybe... because ya know, that smile of his is pretty stinkin cute! And awesome!

Here is his smooshie face...


And another silly face...


Jason is so much fun. I love him to pieces! And he loves me back. He loves hugs and he is such a good hugger. Really... if you are ever having a bad day you should just come hang out with Jason and let him hug you and make you smile.

Oh! And did you know... He's two! And he will let you know. :)


media buttons for post

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...