Saturday, March 20, 2010

Rainey

Not too long ago my friend Rainey asked if I would be interested in taking some photos of her. Of course I would be interested!! And of course she knew that. :) She felt the need to warn me though. "I'm not photogenic AT ALL. I've never seen a picture that I think I look good in." I jokingly replied, "That's because you have never had a good photographer!"

My goal became to prove her wrong. :) And I believe I definitely accomplished that goal!! I can not believe that she didn't think she was photogenic! She is fabulously gorgeous! And her hair!!! Oh my! If I could ever get my hair to be as awesome as hers I would pay big bucks for a photoshoot. I have lame hair. Oh well. At least I can take good photos of people that do have good hair.

Anyways... let's get on with the photos! I loooove how they turned out!







These last two are my favorites. I love the light and the look!



I had sooo much fun on this photoshoot. It was the first time that I actually took every picture in full manual. Go me! (Full manual for those of you who don't know means that I set everything like shutter speed, aperture, ISO... the technical stuff instead of letting the camera do it.) For me that is a giant step and I think I did pretty well in manual for the first real time. Of course it helped that Rainey wasn't a three year old, super energetic kid! How great to have someone who knows how to stand still and be patient and will give me time to work things out to practice with!

By the way... Rainey is single and gorgeous and fabulous and fun and I am screening applications for anyone who would like a date. :)

media buttons for post

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...