Friday, April 30, 2010

Friday Five

Mama M. hosts Five Question Friday. Click the pic to go there.




1. If you could would you go back to high school?
Absolutely not. Never. The only thing I really miss is playing soccer and being on a team. If I get too desperate I can find that again somewhere other than high school. I didn't have a bad high school experience... just nothing worth repeating. Nah. Wouldn't go back even for a day. Awkward teen years over.

2. If a genie appeared and granted you two wishes what would they be? (and no saying "more wishes")
I would wish that Mary Poppins would arrive at my doorstep and say "At your service for as long as you wish." Then I would place my second wish which would be a fully paid for two week vacation for Mike and I to Arizona.

3. What kids shows do you secretly like?
It's not a big secret but I do like Veggie Tales. :)

4. What is your beverage of choice?
Water.

5. What is something you would change about yourself (or are working to change about yourself)?
Ummm... I don't know. I'm constantly finding things to work on within myself. Change is good. Growth is awesome. I guess I would like to be better at just taking a nap. I know that sounds a bit lame but I could REALLY use naps and I am horrible at just laying down and taking one. That... and I wouldn't mind having some abs.

Happy Friday.

media buttons for post

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...