Friday, April 23, 2010

A simple life.

We were all playing in Liza's room and I decided it was time to relax so I suggested that we all snuggle up in Liza's big girl bed. Jason and Liza lasted for about a minute and then they needed to run around some more. So I snuggled over to Michael.

The kids decided that we were ready for bed so they told us good night, turned the light out and closed the door.

Then I got a brilliant idea and started yelling like they sometimes do.

"I NOT READY YET!"

"I DON'T WANNA GO TO BED!"

"I GOTTA PEEEEEE!"

"I NEED A DRINK!"

The kids were curious and opened the door and walked over to the bed. They didn't get it. They just looked at us like we were crazy.

Mike decided to join in on the yelling and said:

"I'M NOT TIRED YET!!"

To that, Liza just shrugged her shoulders a bit and simply and calmly said "get out of the bed then."



If only it could always be that simple.

media buttons for post

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...