Wednesday, April 21, 2010

The Strong Willed Child.

My dad reads my blog. He never comments on here but when he reads one he likes he will call me. Tonight he called me about the posts I wrote about Liza telling me to spank her the other night. First he told me he liked what all my friends said in the comments and then he went on to tell me a story about myself when I was about two. It went something like this...

Dad put me in bed one night and walked out of the room. I followed him.

He put me back in bed walked out of the room again. I followed him again.

He put me in bed AGAIN and told me if I didn't stay in bed he would spank me. He walked out of the room. I followed him.

He spanked me and put me back in bed. He walked out of the room. I followed him.

He spanked me again. Put me back in bed. Ran out of the room and held the door shut. I sat on the other side of the door screaming.

He held the door until I fell asleep. Then he picked me up, put me in bed and I started screaming again. He ran out of the room and since there was no way to lock it he got a rope and tied the door shut.

He said they had to tie the door shut for at least two weeks.

I was laughing the entire time he told me the story. I don't remember it but it sure does sound like something I would have done. I've always been a bit stubborn like that. Dad always jokes that he had to read a book because of me... The Strong Willed Child by Dobson.

Sorry Dad!

:)

media buttons for post

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...