Monday, May 24, 2010

All for nothing.

I freaked out over what I thought was the start time for Lost for nothing. It turns out that the start time wasn't the issue... the end time was. 11:30!!! Are you kidding me!??? I go to bed at 10:00!

Mike and I debated and debated. It was a difficult decision. In the end we just decided that we would catch it online later. By later we meant Tuesday night. I'm going nuts!!! I want to know how it ends!! I swear though that if you tell me before I watch it that I will kill you. :) Ban you from my life forever.

I would watch it tonight but that wouldn't be a nice thing to do to Mike. He has class. We have watched every single episode together and I'm not going to change that now. We will get some good snacks and watch it on the internet. It will make it a bit shorter as well since there isn't nearly as many commercials.

I really don't want to know anything about it until I watch it. I have a feeling I will be needing to "hide" people for a few days on facebook so as not to be tempted to read their thoughts about it until later.

DO NOT TALK TO ME ABOUT LOST UNTIL AFTER TUESDAY! (Don't even PRETEND you are going to talk about it just to set me off.)

Thanks. :)

media buttons for post

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...