Tuesday, May 25, 2010

B is for...

Baby Birds


Baseball


Baking Banana Bread


We spent last week learning about the letter B and the kids and I had a great time. We did a lot of reading books with B words, coloring pictures of things that begin with B, and thinking up some B words and then looking for pictures of those things online. Liza is learning all her sounds as we go and Jason is picking things up here and there.

This week we are on the letter C and already we have some fun things going on. I'm really liking doing this letter a week thing. The kids are learning and it helps me to have new and fun things to do with them. I'm not so great at getting down on the floor and just making up play stuff... but give me something like a letter to focus on and I can definitely have some fun with that. In the past two weeks since starting this I find myself playing with the kids a lot more. I like it.

Here is the link I am using for ideas for each letter in case you missed it the last time I posted it...

media buttons for post

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...