Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Basebaallllll

It's Wordful Wednesday at...




The kids have been swinging sticks outback saying they are playing baseball for quite a while now. I kept telling myself that I would have to get them something that has something to do with baseball. We were shopping at Kohls and I saw these baseball gloves. They were marked down to $10 and we had a 30% off coupon. The letter of the week was B. I figured no better time than now!

So we bought them the gloves and balls. It was love.





We are attempting to teach the kids how to throw the ball. It's going to take a while. In the meantime they seem to be content to carry around their gloves and randomly chuck the ball from time to time.

I think we need a tee and a bat. :)

media buttons for post

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...