Saturday, May 8, 2010

Doin' my thing.

My friend Beth snapped this photo of me the other night while we were on our girly night out to Shakespeare's. I love it.




You will often see me with my camera. I just love taking photos, learning about photography, practicing what I learn, and capturing memories. I love getting that great picture of someone else where they look at it and say "wow. I like that picture of me!" I love to give that away.

I've been learning and practicing and learning and practicing. I'll have a few photo shoots this summer and I have a few other people I would like to ask to go out and hang out and take pictures for a while. Beth and I are going to work together on some and help each other learn and grow.

It's going to be fun!

Anyways... Mike thinks it's weird that I put my camera to my left eye so I am wondering... what eye to you use to look through the viewfinder?

media buttons for post

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...