Monday, May 24, 2010

Finally got to watch Lost.

If you haven't watched it yet you should just skip this post until you do.

I didn't think I was going to get to watch the finale until tomorrow night because Mike had class this evening. I was surprised when he got home at 8:00 instead of 9:00 and we ran around for a few minutes to get everything done that needed done and then we sat down to watch Lost.

I'm not really sure what to think about it. I feel kind of let down. Did any of it really matter? They were dead right? So what was going on for all six seasons? I was kind of like "so that's it? That's the end?" Mike felt the same. I just feel really really sad about it all.

I'm lost. Did you watch it?

Discuss.


EDIT: I've had a little more time to think about it all. I'm still lost. Mike and I discussed a few things and no matter which way I looked at it it still seemed like too much of what was going on just didn't matter. What was reality? Was there any reality?

At least it wasn't aliens.

media buttons for post

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...