Thursday, May 6, 2010

I love the internet!!

No... really I do! I love it!

My life would be sooo different without the internet. I've made so many friends. Not just surface friendships either. So many friends. I about went crazy when my last computer died because I was all "noooooo! That's my connection to LIFE! I NEEEEEED the internet!" Thankfully I have a husband who understands and was quick about getting me a new laptop.

There are so  many people that I hope to meet someday. Face to face. To sit down with at a cute little coffee shop and have a real conversation. To give a big hug and thank them for sharing their heart with me.

This week for the first time I called someone who I have met through the internet. We had a nice conversation. It was fun to actually hear a voice to go with the face. I'm sure we will talk again soon.

I have so many places that I need to go! So many people to see. I want to plan a vacation and invite all my girlfriends from the internet to meet me there... a girly week on the beach or something. Wouldn't it be fabulous! I dream. But don't think that I won't go and actually plan that someday. All these friends in the same place... the memories we would make! It just might turn out to be a little piece of heaven on earth.

I just want you all to know that I love you! I look forward to our interactions during the day. You are my window to sanity on those long days of being a stay at home mom. You make my life richer!

Women need women. We need relationships. We need people we can count on.

You can count on me. Just wanted to let you know.

Find me on facebook if you want. We could talk more.

media buttons for post

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...