Wednesday, May 5, 2010

I think I heard the angels singing!!!

Hallelujah! Hallelujah!!!

Liza is two days accident free! Big girl undies all the time!!!!

I think we've finally got it! I think the potty training woes just may be over for good! (Until Jason of course.) She is going on the potty all the time and I don't have to be constantly reminding her!

(I'm going to end every sentence with an exclamation point because I am that excited!!)

I want to jump and scream and fly! Not for Liza... but for myself! This has been absolute torture for me! TORTURE! We started this potty training thing about a year and a half ago and all along I've said "She can do it she just won't!" She even told Ms. Cindy, her Sunday school teacher, that she was going to wear diapers forever and she didn't want big girl undies. She didn't care that she was the only one of her friends that was still wearing a diaper. She just. didn't. care.

But she's doing it! And honestly... I feel like I've won a vacation!

Even while sick these past two days she has gone on the toilet... by herself. I don't even have to go in with her. She does it all.

And you know how I know that she is really finally going to stick with it? I still have to put a diaper on her at night (she pees most nights and I don't yet have a waterproof cover for her mattress) and she has been saying "I don't want a diaper!"

What what!?? Yeah. The work is done! I've finally got myself a big girl.


Woooo hoooooooo! Someone take ME out to celebrate.

media buttons for post

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...