Tuesday, May 4, 2010

In case you missed it...



I started up another blog and it's for girls only. We all need that place where we can be free to discuss all things girl without worrying about the guys in the room overhearing. It will be lots of fun... I promise!! I invited my good bloggy friend Linds to join me in this and she is absolutely hilarious when talking about girl stuff.

I've already sent out an invite to the blog to anyone who has requested it. If you have not requested you need to. Either leave a comment here with your email address (I won't publish it) or send an email to emailgirltalk@gmail.com.

We are still working on the design and layout of the blog but other than that it is up and running. Don't miss out!! My hope is that it will feel like a fun girly club where everyone feels welcome. I want it to become a community where girls can be girls and be real and honest about life and the things we deal with BECAUSE we are girls.

There has even been talk about having guest bloggers so you all can have a chance to share your girl stories as well.

So send that request and get on the list!!! Become a follower and tell your friends about it! All girls are welcome. Hope to see you there!

media buttons for post

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...