Monday, May 17, 2010

MIA

I feel like I haven't blogged in a lifetime... it's only been a few days but it feels longer. I have so much that I COULD write about but doing so would hurt some people I deeply love. Because of that I have just decided to do some journaling lately. You know... that thing where there is a bunch of paper stuck together and you use a pen. Caveman stuff. I still do it often.

Just know that I am dealing with some tough stuff right now and I can't really share it at this time. Maybe in a few months. Or it could be a year or two. Once things are sorted out. Once the situation is less fresh and raw.

In the meantime I hope you will be patient with me as I try to find other things to write about and I would appreciate it if you would keep me in your prayers... strength, wisdom, direction and peace would be good.

media buttons for post

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...