Wednesday, May 5, 2010

A quick note about Girl Talk...

We've realized that since the Girl Talk blog is set to private that you can not subscribe and that new posts will not show up on your dashboard. The site is active and rocking so be sure to stop by and read the new posts that are up. We plan to post pretty regularly during the week and take the weekends off so if you just bookmark it and check back from time to time you won't miss anything.

I know this doesn't make it real convenient but it has to be that way so that we can keep it private.

Still haven't been added to the list? Leave a comment with your email address and I will send you an invitation. (I won't publish the comment with your email address.)

Lindsey just posted about her pregnancy woes... it will make you laugh! I promise. Go read it!

It would also be AWESOME if you told your friends about us. Melissa wrote up a great post about Girl Talk that you can steal and post on your own blog. (She said it's ok!) Get it HERE.


Sorry for all the updates about the girl club in this blog. We are just trying to work out all the kinks and I figured this was the best way to let people know what is going on. I'll stop talking about it here real soon. Thanks for all your patience and understanding. I love you guys!

media buttons for post

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...