Saturday, May 1, 2010

Would you be interested?

There are days where I wish that blogger had some of the features that myspace did.

I spent a few years blogging on myspace and one of my favorite things was being able to set a preferred list which gave me complete control over who could read certain blogs. That allowed me to set up a girls only list and write about stuff that I would talk about with my girl friends but not in mixed company... you know... girl stuff. It was a lot of fun during the pregnancies ha!

Lately things keep coming to mind and I would write a blog about it but... well... my Dad reads my blog and I would like to spare him. :) Along with the few other guy readers. Plus... there really are just some things I won't talk about with guys around.

So my question to my girl readers is this... If I created another blog to write about that girl stuff would you read it? If no one is going to read it I'm not going to bother with doing the work. I would set the settings so that you would have to request to be okay-ed to read the blog. I think it would be a one time thing so not much work on your part to get hooked up. Any thoughts on this?? Let me know.

media buttons for post

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...