Monday, June 14, 2010

Caleb is a cutie!

Just a quick update...
Caleb is no longer on a breathing tube. They removed it Friday. (In case you forget he was on one because they had him on some muscle relaxants so he wouldn't upset anything from the surgery and that made it difficult for him to breathe on his own.)

On Monday or Tuesday he will get checked to see if there is any leakage in his esophagus. If there isn't then they will try to start feeding him. Please keep praying for a quick and full recovery with an esophagus that works right. Would be awesome if he could start eating on his own soon.

Here is a picture I snagged from my sister-in-law's facebook page. Caleb is taking a snooze. How cute is he! I am totally bummed because they live in Texas and I am in Pennsylvania and it's going to be a while before I get to squeeze this kid.




media buttons for post

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...