Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Can I get a smile?

I was taking some pics of the kids with their finger puppets. (Those will come later.) I don't really have a lot of room with the blanket to get them both together and usually when I try they just whine a lot because one is touching the other and that's just not cool.

This time was different though. They were happy to sit by each other and hang out for a bit. They were even cooperating with me and doing what I asked. Although it's a bit hard to tell that they were actually smiling when I asked them to smile.


I think Jason is still trying to figure out what a smile is.


It's a good effort.


Not too sure what's up with the closed eyes.


Oh man.


We are getting close.


Good enough. Thanks for the effort kiddos.



It's Wordful Wednesday over at Seven Clown Circus. It's a simple blog hop to showcase photos.

media buttons for post

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...