Saturday, June 19, 2010

Happy Moments with the letter F

We are on the letter F and we try to incorporate that in to everything... including what we read in our Bibles and devotionals.

One of the things we read about this week was fighting and we talked about what God thinks about that and how we are supposed to love each other.

I was just back in my room getting ready for the day and I heard Liza talking to Jason so I moved closer to hear what was up. Liza was holding my novel I've been reading and pretending it was a Bible. She was telling Jason...

"So... we're not s'posed to fight. So... we are s'posed to do what is right. Ok. Do what's right. Now I need to find another F one."

:)

My heart is full.

media buttons for post

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...