Sunday, June 6, 2010

Photography stuff...

I have a feeling I will be posting a bit of heavier stuff in the days and weeks to come so I decided to make sure I have something light to mix in with it as well.

For a while now I've been thinking about doing a series to help you all become better photographers. YOU can learn a lot of the things that I have learned. They are easy and they will help you take better pictures... with the cmaera that you have.

For the next couple of weeks I am going to post one tip/tutorial at the the beginning of the week. Toward the end of the week I will do another post with a McLinky so that you can link to your post (or site) with photos that you took and we can all jump around and offer advice and "ooohs and aahhs." It will be fun! (If people participate.)

Stay tuned!

media buttons for post

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...