Monday, June 7, 2010

Praying for Caleb.

Thanks to every one who has been praying for my nephew Caleb! Keep praying for him every day and feel free to spread the word.



Specific things my brother and sister-in-law have asked us to pray for:
1. The obvious... great doctors and a smooth surgery.
2. Peace for Tony and Grace. (My brother and sister-in-law)
3. Sometimes this condition is also accompanied by other complications in the heart and/or liver. Pray for complete wholeness in little Caleb's body and no other complications.
4. After this surgery the esophagus still won't work correctly and Caleb will need to be fed sitting up... according to the doctors. According to my God, Caleb can come through this with a completely well and functional esophagus.
5. No infection.

The surgery is tomorrow. I will let you know when I know something more.

Tony, Grace and Caleb


Click here for my original post with information on Caleb's condition.

media buttons for post

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...