Thursday, June 10, 2010

Random Stuff

A few of you have mentioned the book Love and Respect by Dr. Emerson Eggerichs. I just want to let you know that yes I have heard of it. It's on my bookshelf but I have not actually read it because we went to a video conference and basically listened to him talk about it all for two days. It IS good stuff and I highly recommend it.

**********************************************

My brother sent me this picture of Caleb just after his surgery.


I love that even though he is just a week old and just went through surgery that he looks tough! Go Caleb!

************************************************

I was wondering if anyone was practicing with the rule of thirds or if it was going to be pointless for me to set up a McLinky tomorrow so you can all show your pics off. Because you know... if no one is going to do it I might as well not waste my time on it. :) Either way I will still have a new tip for you next week.


media buttons for post

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...