Sunday, June 13, 2010

Sunday Stealing.

It's been a while since I've done one of these. I was bored and liked the questions. Go to Sunday Stealing to join in.

1. You’re building your dream house. What’s the one thing that this house absolutely, positively MUST HAVE? (other than the obvious basics of course)
A porch... all the way around it.


2. What is your dream car?
'64 Ford Mustang, convertible, red interior, white exterior.

3. What is your favorite website that isn’t a blog?
facebook I guess. It's the one I am on the most anyways.

4. iPhone 4 or Droid, which do you want?
I honestly don't know anything about either of these.

5. When you’re feeling down or lonely or just generally out of sorts, what do you do to cheer yourself up?
If I can I go to Panera Bread with a good book and my journal.

6. Tell me about something or someone that you love that most people seem to hate.
Something I love that most people hate? Speaking my mind.

7. What do you want to be when you grow up?
A counselor and a photographer... and possibly find a way to use them together.

8. Would you go on a reality show if given the chance?
Depends on the type of show. eh. Probably not.

9. Who was your favorite teacher when you were growing up. (Grade school, Middle School, Jr. High or High School only.)
hmmm... I always like Mrs. Florig. I had her in 7th grade and then again in high school.

10. You get one pass to do something illegal or immoral. What are you gonna do?
The first thing that came to mind... a few years ago I went on a mission trip to Costa Rica and met a thirteen year old girl that was pregnant. She was an illegal alien living with a guy who was also an illegal alien. He was much older than her and she had been living with him since she was five. She wanted out of the "relationship" but had no where to go and no one to turn to. I wanted to bring her home. So my illegal pass would be used on finding someone like that and smuggling them home with me and giving them a good life.


11. What were you doing 10 years ago?
I was probably at a staff training for a summer camp. Awww... I miss it!

12. By this time next year, I ...
Wow... I went blank. That's not good. It's just that I don't see any big changes since I am a stay at home mom and the kids will still be home. But I KNOW that things will change and it will be good.

13. Do you think the United States will elect a female President in your lifetime? Do you think this would be a good thing?
I wouldn't doubt it and I honestly don't know how I feel about it.

14. Which fictional, TV show character you would shag anytime?
hahahaha... I haven't heard the word "shag" in FOREVER!

15. What is your greatest pet peeve?
Being late. When other people are late. Anything late. Hate it!

16. Tell me about your most recent trip of more than 100 miles?
Probably going to visit my parents. It's been a while since I've done any traveling.

17. Which do you use more often, the dictionary or the thesaurus?
Dictionary

18. Do you have a nickname? What is it?
Nope. Never really had one that stuck. (Because if I don't like it I never answer to it and people give up. :))

19. What are you dreading at the moment?
Nothing really.

20. Do you worry that others will judge you from reading some of your answers?
Nah. I'm never too concerned with what others think of me.

21. In two words, explain what ended your last relationship.
stupid insecurity. (It was a friendship. I know that's prob not what this question was getting at but other than friendships it's been a long time since I've had any other kind of relationship end.)

22. What were you doing this morning at 8am?
It's not 8am yet. I'll be getting ready for church.

23. Do you have any famous relatives?
No

24. How many different beverages have you drank today?
one so far.

25. What is something you are excited about?
Got some photo shoots coming up. Weddings and stuff. Should be FUN! Also I am teaching the kids a letter a week and we are on F and there is so much fun stuff to do with F. Kind of looking forward to all that.

26. When was the last time you spoke in front of a large group?
Umm... don't remember. I don't mind it though.

27. When you looked at yourself in the mirror today, what was the first thing you thought?
Ewww! I HATE that zit!

28. What were you doing at midnight last night?
sleeping

29. What’s a word that you say a lot?
STOP IT! (I have two little kiddos.)

30. Who is your worst enemy?
hahaha. Funny that I actually call her "the enemy". Not going to get in to that on here though.

media buttons for post

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...