Saturday, June 26, 2010

Today...

...I get to photograph the wedding of this lovely couple
 
 
...with my beautiful friend Beth.
I'm not gonna lie... I'm a little bit nervous because... well it's not like I do weddings all the time. In fact I consider this to be only my second wedding. I'm hoping the rain holds off long enough so we can get some pictures outside. I know I can do good outside. Inside is my weakness... especially inside large churches with horrible light. At least I'm not running solo today. I am certain that between Beth and I we will make the couple happy with what we get.

Speaking of the couple... they are so stinkin cute and in love. That right there will make pictures easy. It's hard to go wrong with beautiful, happy people.

Now... if I could just find someone who knows a great deal more than me about photography that would be willing to teach me and mentor me a bit. That would be a dream come true!

media buttons for post

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...