Saturday, June 5, 2010

Tough Stuff.

I feel that I should warn you...

The other day I filled you all in on the state of my marriage. I've spent the past month praying about it. I picked up some marriage books and I've begun reading. I think I will be writing a bit about marriage for a while.

My warning?

If you stick around and read you may be challenged to take a good look at yourself and your marriage and find it necessary to make some changes. If you don't want that then I suggest you skip the marriage posts. If you don't want to ever be convicted and challenged to become a better spouse, then skip the marriage posts. If your marriage is going to crap and you want to let it, then skip the marriage posts.

I think you get the point. I am going to write about my marriage and share what I am learning as well as my struggles. I share my life because I know I am not alone. If I don't share my life I won't ever help anyone. And if I don't share my story then God won't get the glory.

I hope you read the marriage posts.

media buttons for post

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...