Sunday, July 11, 2010

Caleb is HOME!!!

Great great GREAT news!!!

MY NEPHEW CALEB IS HOME!!!!

Actually he went home last Monday. :) Makes my heart happy. Thank you all so much for your prayers!


He still does use the feeding tube for some of his meals. Although three out of eight are now fully with a bottle and they are working up to more and more bottle feedings all the time. Hopefully soon they won't need that feeding tube at all.


At his visit to the pediatrician last week everything was looking good and Caleb weighed in at 10lbs 4oz. He's almost six weeks old already! Where does the time go!?


Chunky baby rolls. One of my most favorite things!


Isn't he soooo cute! Makes me want to say "forget the budget and the fact that I have sworn to never use a credit card! I'm booking a flight to Texas NOW!" Some day. Some day I will get to meet this kid and squeeze him!

Thanks again for all your prayers! I know it was a huge comfort to my brother and sister-in-law to know that so many people were praying for Caleb. They come on my blog so they did see all your comments. You are appreciated!

media buttons for post

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...