Monday, July 12, 2010

Mommy in Action

I decided to embarrass myself today. It's something I'm good at.

Last night we were at a picnic reunion with some old friends. The kids were really good but we kept them out past bedtime and by the end of the night they were getting pretty tired. When Liza gets tired she tends to just bounce from one thing to the next and she has a hard time listening. At one point she picked up the bocce balls and was throwing them. Not good. At that same time I happened to be having a cute little moment with Jason but had to interrupt it to correct Liza.

I didn't realize that Mike was taking pictures and he caught me in action. I saw the picture and was kind of like "Oh. That's why my kids listen to me." hahaha.

Gotta let them know you mean business.



I look ridiculous hahaha. It makes me laugh.

And just for the record... Liza DID listen. :) I win.




media buttons for post

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...