Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Moraine Lake

When it's over 90 degrees and you have no air conditioner the only way to spend the day is in the water. We love going to Moraine Lake. I'll take a lake over a chlorinated pool any day. We pack a meal and head out.

The water was the perfect temperature. It was easy to dive right in. Mike and I were able to relax while the kids kicked around for a while.


Liza is definitely my daughter. :) She just kept laying back and chilling out in the sun. If I didn't have to watch the kids this would be EXACTLY what I would have been doing...


Jason seemed to get over his fear of big water real fast. I think it helped that we had gone swimming in our friend's pool the day before.


Liza has never been afraid of the water. If I didn't stop her I think she would have just kept on walking to deeper and deeper water. She's fearless... but she doesn't know how to swim.


It was a lovely way to spend an evening. And it definitely cooled us off.




I love spending time at the lake with my family.


media buttons for post

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...