Thursday, July 22, 2010

My Favorite Things

I have some new favorite things to share with you.



DEODORANT STONE



I bought this last summer and used it a bit. I liked it then. I love it now. I've been using it all summer. They are all natural and somehow whatever it is made of fights the bacteria that makes the pits smell. You are still going to sweat... but you are SUPPOSED to sweat and the aluminum that is used in antiperspirants to keep you from sweating... not so good. So I've been sweating... which I do with antiperspirant deodorants anyways... but I've not been smelling. Woo hoo!

You can buy one here. They also have a larger size. The price may seem like "holy crap" but they last forever.


******************************************





I just finished this book by DeeAnne Gist. I loved! Adored it. Couldn't put it down. I enjoyed the characters, their struggles and their growth. Historical, romantic, Christian fiction. Chick lit at it's best. I actually love all of Gist's books. Every single one of them. Get them. Read them.


******************************************


GIRL TALK





Girl Talk is a blog that I started up with my friend Lindsey. It's a place where girls can be free to be girls... where we can talk about whatever girls go through... the good, the bad and the ugly. It's a place where we can encourage each other and sometimes just be there to say "you are not alone." Sometimes the posts are funny. Sometimes they are serious. But it's always girl talk. We've had guest bloggers along the way and are always looking for more. We love to hear what others have to share. It's become a fun thing that I really enjoy.

(Guys... I caution you! You probably don't want to read it. We often hit subjects that would make guys want to walk out of the room or pull their ears off so they wouldn't have to know more.)


******************************************


SNAP PEAS
While visiting my parents last weekend I got some fresh snap peas from my grandpa's garden and they have since become my most wanted snack. They are a little bit sweet and a whole lot crunchy. I want more. I bought some at Walmart but I have to admit that the fresh ones from Grandpa's garden were much better. More flavor. But I'll take the store ones over nothing!


What are some of your current favorite things?

media buttons for post

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...