Monday, July 12, 2010

SRU CRU Reunion

Yesterday was the 1st Annual SRU CRU Alumni Reunion.

SRU stands for Slippery Rock University.

CRU is the nickname for Campus Crusade for Christ.


During college I was pretty involved with this group and made some really great friends. It was so much fun to get together with so many of them after so many years! We met up at the park right near my house (convenient for me!).

I love getting together with a group and feeling like I belong. It's fun to reconnect with the old friends and it's just as fun to meet some of the people for the first time and make new friends.

We played games, hung out, had great conversations and laughed a lot.

I really look forward to doing this again every year and hopefully more and more people are able to make it as the years go by!


Good times!

media buttons for post

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...